The file type content was created so you can build organization around items that are file intensive. Things like all your entity organization files (articles of incorporation, stock ledgers, resolutions and such), employee/vendor/client contracts, invoice documents, financial records and more. The function you create allows you to break down your function into a table of contents with structure that makes sense for you. While our standard template is helpful for you to get started, you can add new, modify or delete anything in your Entity or that you are following as a manager or higher.
The center pane is where you build your hierarchy of your logic. We like to think of this as your table of contents where you can group things together should you decide to do so, or simply use as a list.
- Function/Hierarchy Title – can be edited anytime by selecting the edit icon to the right.
- Description – Used to describe the Function of 1st order hierarchy item if that’s what’s selected.
- Hierarchy Structure – Build anything you desire here in terms of a structured table of contents.
- Followers – Add followers to your Function and they will be able to see all the hierarchy and content items contained in this view.
- Settings – Add a 1st level hierarchy item or show any hidden items.
- Add sub items, hide, delete or add followers – Perform any of these functions from the pull down menu and it applies to that item and all of it’s children items.
The file type function has the following items that make up your content: